- Sort by Default Order
- Seasonal ProductEat this spectacular seasonal condiment alongside grilled or BBQ'd poultry, red meat, fish or vegetables. A perfect way to add bursts of flavour to your Summer meals and BBQ delights. This piquant and full-of-flavour condiment has been carefully crafted using the finest and freshest local ingredients to deliver a mouth watering addition to your culinary fare. Makes a great baste for all your BBQ meats and an even better marinade for a quick Apricot Chicken.
- This delectable chilli and garlic sauce will be your newest and favourite addition to your condiment addiction. Fashioned on Tex/Mex Hot Sauces, we have created ours, that when coupled with our other condiments is just that little bit extra special - It's super fine on it's own as well, for all your Mexican influenced cuisine. Play and create a wicked wing sauce or add a dash of heat into BBQ Ribs, using this and our Western Smokey BBQ Marinade, fold a few 'glugs' into scrambled eggs and serve with our Tangy Creole Relish on the side. Add some zing to your hollandaise or favourite mayo. Whisk into a vinaigrette for a salad with a difference, or added alongside our De-Vinely Red Tomato Sauce and a quality mayo for only the best Seafood Sauce or dressing you've tasted. It's indeed very moreish!
- As featured on The Today Show with Lisa and KarlLive Broadcast from Maroochydore Surf Club, Sunshine Coast - 4th August 2017We are shipping out our little TV star at a great rate since then and we thank you for your business and hope you enjoy our products. We promise its great ..apparently it's LIFE CHANGING!A big thank you to both Karl and Lisa, we're so glad you enjoyed our products!
- We are very excited to formally announce our Burmese Cuisine cooking classes. With 6 different menu options available to choose from and the cooking and creating experience made even better at the beautifully appointed kitchen and culinary space of Meta Kitchen in the Kontiki Building located in Maroochydore.This truly will be an amazing experience to savour!Cook, create, immerse and learn, then sit down to a beautifully prepared Burmese feast matched with a local craft beer, wine or soft drink! Better Together - Burmese Cuisine Cooking Classes with Trish and Burma In Ya Belly will be a food affair to remember, refer and revisit and we are certain you will walk away excited by all that is in the beauty of Burmese cuisine.
Burma In Ya Belly offers Burmese cuisine cooking classes with full enjoyment and hands-on learning. Held at the well appointed, stunning kitchen space, complete with gorgeous decor at Meta Kitchen located in the Kon-Tiki building in Maroochydore on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, a perfect setting for our class.In this course you will learn many techniques, cooking tips and tricks and even learn some secret family recipes on how to prepare and present many popular Burmese dishes, some that have been passed down from generation to generation.Trish and the team will guide you and present a cooking demonstration that you will in turn help to re-create, step by step for the sumptuous feast of a meal we will share and enjoy together.At the end of the class, these beautiful dishes we have created together and you have prepared will be served for your luncheon enjoyment, matched with a wine, beer or soft drink of your choice.On completion you will receive a Certificate of Competency and a small gift to take away as well as the recipes you have learnt to create on the day.Retail shopping for our Burma In Ya Belly Award Winning condiment range will be available, and time for value adding with a question and answer session will also take place, rounding out this day as one to remember, refer and do time and time again - With a choice of 6 different menu plans you may just want to do them all.We Welcome You - Hsa Ba - Please EatDISCLAIMER **PLEASE NOTE** Due to holding these traditional recipes in their true light, unfortunately people with allergies from seafood and seafood by products ie; Fish Sauce, Ngapi (fermented fish and shrimp pastes) and Peanut allergies should not attend. These are staple ingredients and used in most dishes in Burmese cuisine and cannot be substituted. We appreciate your understanding.But wait.. We will be holing a 'Vegetarian Series' mid year for those interested where a specific menu will be set. We love our vegetarian friends too and don't want you to miss out!SCHEDULE:Start Time: 9.30am for a 9.45am startCooking Time: 9.45am to 12.30pmLETS EAT: 12.45pm to 1.30pmRetail and Q & A time: 1.30pm to 2pmCLASS CONCLUDESCLASS SIZE MAXIMUM: 15CLASS SIZE MINIMUM: 106 x 3 course menu's to choose from
- Our Coriander Honey Mustard is our signature condiment brought to life after travelling Europe and experiencing decadent bold, flavours with smoked meats and cheese. With it's combination of mixed mustard seeds and the addition of cold fusion Sunshine Coast Honey and toasted Coriander seeds this is a robustly flavoured mustard that is still mild and moderate. This Mustard is ideally suited to being served with smoked meats, fish and poultry. They make a fantastic addition to cold platters, ploughman's lunches, sandwiches, baguettes, barbecues and much more. Mix with a good quality mayonnaise as an addition on a Aussie Hamburger or Gourmet Hot Dog*Cane Sugar Free | Vegetarian | No added Preservatives | Dairy Free*
Introducing one of the ALL TIME Favourites in the Burma In Ya Belly range. Crispy Anchovy & Garlic Chilli - This tasty fried condiment goes with everything.
Crispy, crunchy and full of heat and yumminess.
Goes with all things from rice and curry or a stir fry as much as it does sprinkled on top of a seafood pizza or a prawn linguine.. Try it slathered on fresh bread and butter for a quick snack or sprinkle on top of BBQ grilled seafood like prawns or scallops, sprinkle atop a chicken salad for textural crunch, sprinkle on dumplings or soupy noodles. It even works so well sprinkled on a seafood pizza or seafood pasta.
Get Some - Burma In Ya Belly
Made from 80% Australian ingredients on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland
**NO MSG ** ALL NATURAL ** 100%TASTY
- AWARDS: SILVER - Sydney Royal Fine Food 2019 - CRISPY PRAWN & SHALLOT CHILLIIt’s a toasty mix of caramelised dried shrimps, shrimp paste, crispy fried garlic and shallots, with a gentle hit from fragrant roasted chillies. It is slightly sticky and full of deep, dark notes. It’s intensely savoury, but also sweet and rich and goes very well on rice – its traditional use. It’s also good on noodles. And with roasted courgettes. And barbecued pork. And as a sprinkled topping for a fried egg, and across cheese on toast and… well, you get the idea. Ours is made from 100% Australian Prawn, Chilli and Garlic - Which makes it just that little bit more special.Our customers attest to eating it straight out of the jar - It's that 'moreish'Also known traditionally as Balachaung, it is one of the more ubiquitous condiments from Burma. Trust me. You need our CRISPY PRAWN & SHALLOT CHILLI - Balachaung in your life.
- A delectable Tomato Sauce simmered with local fruits, an array of subtle spices and cold pressed Sunshine Coast HUM honey to develop the already succulent, sweet flavour of our tomatoes. We add a good amount of citrus for an extra Vitamin C hit lending a subtle piquant flavour so it tastes great and is a better, healthier option that doesn't compromise on being 'flavour full' or the 'yummy' experience. A perfect accompaniment to the a-typical Aussie BBQ, bacon, sausage and egg breakfast and even better combined with a good quality mayonnaise to make an out of this world Seafood Sauce. Used in conjunction with our Tangy Creole Relish it is also a convenient meal base and quick preparation solution for any Lamb, Beef or Pork dish.*Cane Sugar Free | Vegetarian | No added Preservatives | Gluten Free*
- Awards: GOLD - Sydney Royal Fine Food 2019 - Fruity Mint & Chilli ChutneyWithout further ado let's meet our GOLD AWARD WINNER at this years (2019) Sydney Royal Fine Food Awards. Our FRUITY MINT & CHILLI CHUTNEY and I quote from feedback tasting notes from the panel of judges.... "beautifully balanced, sweetness and heat just right.. tasty and so versatile and would accompany and compliment a whole range of proteins...We couldn't agree more judges! And scoring a whopping 90.33 out of a potential 100 we can see why this lil' baby took the GOLD.
Get Some – Burma In Ya Belly
Made from 95% Australian ingredients on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland
**NO MSG ** ALL NATURAL ** 100%TASTY
1 x BEETROOT ROSEMARY MUSTARD
1 x CORIANDER HONEY MUSTARD
1 x CERAMIC MUSTARD POT
1 x HAND TURNED WOODEN MUSTARD SPOON
1 x DE-VINELY RED TOMATO SAUCE MINI
** The perfect gift for the foodie in your life who loves full bodied flavourful mustard's as a compliment condiment to their meals, along with a beautiful ceramic mustard pot to take to the table and wooden spoon to serve to guests**
Beautifully boxed up ready to gift to that special someone.